Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wreath Bellpull by Rico Designs


Awhile back I had a poll asking my readers which design to stitch first.  The Wreath from Rico had most votes and here it is today.  I replaced the stitches inside the flowers with Mill Hill beads #10071. You will find a Bead to DMC conversion Chart here it is very handy to print and keep.

This design is from the same book as my  Roses in a Row "Country Tradition Book #112"

I used a "Dusty Rose" color Stitching band and a wire Heart Hanger.

the two lovebirds are admiring their new love nest

7 comments:

  1. That is absolutely gorgeous Despina!!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cery pretty! Love that fabric color. Great job :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finish. I love the color of the fabric you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabric color - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful finish and love the fabric colour you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous finish. Love the colours...so spring-y!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice bellpull! I had this Rico book too :) so you give me an inspiration to try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. All comments are welcome!