Monday, March 1, 2010

My Little Heart SAL 2010


I finally decided to join a year long SAL at Sylvia's blog (Sylvia's SAL).  She posts 1 design a month and as you can see from January's design they are truly beautiful.  Keep an eye out on this post as I will be updating it every month.  To join click on her link ABOVE and you can download the patterns and start! It's still not too late!

Fabric Size:
On a 14/28ct 12x12" easily, but if you are planning to frame leave a couple of inches more 
Stitch count for the while design with heart border is 137w x 135h (this should give you a good guide for the fabric)
Border Instructions: 
there are 12 border in the design measuring 28 x 37 count.  You have to stitch these so your design fits in there.
THE OUTER BORDER (HEARTS) COLORS ARE GIVEN AS follow DMC: [|]355, [+] 815,[E] 3801, you can change them to please.
Go to Sylvia's Site to get the chart with Grid: Color Chart WITH Grid
******************************************************
******************************************************
Part 3 March Luck
******************************************************
Anchor To DMC
816 (border), 816 (heart color), 434 (mud), 367 (bow), 988 (clover), 799 (floaties)

*************************************************************
Part 2 February Birds
*************************************************************
Anchor To DMC for the Birds:
741 (Beak) 988 (leaves), 3705 (bird Breast), 437 (wing), 434 (bird body) hearts (816 is what I am stitching them in)


*************************************************************
Part 1 January Snowman
*************************************************************
 **************************************************************

8 comments:

  1. What a cute SAL and a very talented designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Despina for all your help with colours and graphs etc. for this wonderful SAL. I love yours so far! I can't wait to join in. :)

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you as well for all of your help :) I can't wait to get some other things finished up so I can start in on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking good!!!!!!!!!! I have all the stuff printed, just haven't started! Maybe yet this week because I want to get caught up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been saving this SAL to start soon. But, I am thinking about changing the colors. Now that March is up - I might do a floss toss and get started this week.

    Alex
    mjb08@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for summarizing the SAL up with all the details - very helpful! Especially with your conversions to DMC - your version looks wonderful!
    I'll be stitching this one too, I think. = )

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I saw this stitch along the first month on Sylvia's blog I knew I wanted to do it too! Started it Saturday and am caught up on the little blocks! It's SO cute! Thanks for the great info too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The SAL you started is looking great too.

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment which leads me to your blog, also thanks for following. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. All comments are welcome!