Saturday, January 1, 2000

Ornaments - Exchanges



Britty Kitty by Brittercup Designs



Cardinal Ornament 

This was an Ornament I made for an Exchange


 A Beautiful Ornament I received in an Exchange, it is one of mill hill kits.



Kiss For Baby by Sanman Originals, stitched this for my daughter's 2nd Xmas



Received this lovely one in an Exchange



Received this one from my Friend Suzanne 2009



 
Received this one from an Exchange

 
I adore this one, from Suzanne


 
I made his one, reminded me of our 1st xmas tree

 
I made this one on sparkly fabric


 
This is one I had received

 
This one, my dear, it was in such a state when I got it, I had to fix it up myself.

 
This one was the 1st I ever received

1 comment:

  1. I love your ornaments especially kiss for baby
    Huggss Donna

    luvmyqsnaps@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. All comments are welcome!