Friday, March 12, 2010

Something Different to stitch

 
I am always looking for something different to stitch on and this time I think I did good.  The piece with the stamped red girls is linen and you have to stitch around it and finish it how you like.  I was thinking maybe putting my daughter's names or perhaps stitching the word Sisters.... not sure yet.

The square piece is a big piece 45"x 45" .  At first I thought to cut it up and make it as a curtain for the kitchen window, my other idea is to perhaps make it as a table cloth.  You can stitch both in the the white & natural color of the squares.  All I have to do is find a book or ideas that can help me create something as beautiful as the fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. All comments are welcome!