Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Getting Organized

I am freak when it comes to organizing my things.  Everything has it's place.  I just can't stand having to look for something.  Because of my 2 young children, I lost my craft room.  So now things are even in tighter places.  Also the fact that their little hands love to go through my things and pull off my DMC thread number papers!!  So, I have this little DMC carry bag that I use to organize my stitching that I am presently doing.  the bag zips up all around and also looks pretty neat when left out.


When you open the bag you get a nice plastic cover area where you can store papers ect... and it zips up.  It comes with the plastic organizer for your theads that are on the "stitchbow" system... mine aren't but I do use it when my threads are nearing the end.  In the middle picture I have added other see thru folders that are a little bigger for odd size projects. At the very end, another little area that is plastified with pockets to put your needles, hoops, rulers.

With these see thu pockets I can still see what each contains!

This is my travel version, just big enought to fit a project that I can take with me and stitch

1 comment:

  1. That's a great bag for sticthing goodies.

    Hope you're having a nice day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. All comments are welcome!