Sunday, January 10, 2010

WIP Cmon Monde, Encore Une Pirouete

My friend and I ventured to a Cross stitch shop.  I happen to come across this chart and fell in love with it.  My daughter is just learning how to skate so I thought that it would be perfect.  I am doing the scarf part in Rainbow Gallery Whisper thread to give it some effect.  I might even add a silver metallic thread to the skates.
You can see my finish here: Encore une Pirouette 

These are the gorgeous colors.  I am also using Zweigart 28ct Lugana Metalic (3270/3809/55)
 Color: gold/mushroom.
 You can see it sparkle a little more in the picture below.

 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it finished. It's such a sweet chart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the silver metallic in the skates should look great! Hope to see it when complete...
    Carolyn
    http://www.stitchopedia.com
    An encyclopedia of needlepoint stitches…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. All comments are welcome!